Who we are
ISA60 International is an interdenominational, non-profit ministry based on clear biblical principles.
Our vision is to see nations transformed by ordinary men and women who choose to “arise and shine” in their families, their work places, and their communities.
We focus primarily on the African continent, even if our international headquarters are located in Vintrosa, Sweden. So far we have introduced the ISA60 vision in ten countries:
- In February, 2014, we launched our first national ministry, ISA60 Togo, in partnership with VICM Togo.
- One year later, we started the process of introducing the ISA60 vision and ministry in DR Congo, in partnership with the Pentecostal movements in Sweden and DR Congo (CEPAC).
- In February, 2017, we launched ISA60 in Kenya, in partnership with the PEFA movement and PCRI.
- In September, 2017, we introduced the ISA60 vision in Rwanda and signed a partnership contract with Rwanda Pastors Fellowship Network.
- In September, 2017, we also started up ISA60 training in Uganda, in collaboration with CEPAC Uganda.
- During the same month, the ISA60 vision was introduced in Guinea by our West Africa partner, VICM Togo, and a steering committee was appointed.
- In April, 2018, our West Africa partner, VICM Togo, introduced the ISA60 vision in Equatorial Guinea and trained the first group of leaders.
- In September, 2018, we introduced the ISA60 vision in Ethiopia, in collaboration with Joshua Campaign Ethiopia and ECFE.
- In November, 2018, we launched ISA60 Sweden and conducted the first training of trainers in Skellefteå.
- In February, 2019, we introduced the ISA60 vision in South Sudan, in collaboration with Sudan Pentecostal Church.